Tuesday 13 December 2011

Ashton Kutcher's fling Sara Leal claims affair ruined her life


The young woman responsible for ending Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's marriage has claimed her life became a living hell.

Sara Leal said the fallout from being the 'other woman' led to her losing her job and her family refusing to speak to her. She insists she is not a 'slut party girl' and bitterly regrets having sex with Kutcher.

The 22-year-old added that most girls her age would have jumped at the chance to bed such a famous star. She and the Two and Half Men star spent the night together at a hotel in San Diego on the night of the actor's six wedding anniversary.

Leal later sold her story to a celebrity magazine while Kutcher desperately tried to save his six year marriage to Moore after failing to deny the infidelity.


Moore, 49, filed for divorce last month with the couple expected to split their $200m fortune.

Leal said of her fling with Kutcher: 'It was insane. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

'It might have seemed like I was asking for it, but I wasn’t.

'My dad wouldn’t even talk to me, and I got a lot of disturbing phone calls, even from my friends' parents.

'I got fired from my job. I am no longer friends with my best friend who was my roommate because it caused so many problems and I had to move out.

'I wasn’t working for two months, and I only just started working three weeks ago. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.'

Leal told Fox News she had no idea Kutcher was married when she agreed to accompany him back to his suite at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, California. She claims they had unprotected sex with Kutcher telling her he was separated from his wife.

'I don’t watch television and I read very few magazines. It never crossed my mind that he was married. But then he said he was separated, which still doesn’t make things okay, but I wasn’t thinking clearly,' Leal said.

'He was a good looking guy and it was stupid. When people say to me "I can’t believe you did that" I want to say back that most 22-year-old girls in my position would have done the same thing.'

Asked by Fox News if she would have slept with Kutcher knowing he was married, she said: 'No way.' Leal said she was further embarrassed when friends sold photos of her partying in Las Vegas.

'Those made me look bad and everyone who knows me on a personal basis knows I am not a crazy slut party girl,' she said.

'I’ve had one boyfriend since I lived in San Diego, and those pictures were one weekend out of my life that painted the worst image of me ever. I was a mess for two weeks straight it was so horrible.'

Since being fired from her job as an administrative assistant with an insurance company she has started work with a real estate firm and is training as a yoga instructor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...