Monday 5 December 2011

Loose Women's Andrea McLean poses for nude shoot after losing a stone on cabbage soup diet

She might be 42 years old but Loose Women star Andrea McLean has insisted she feels more body confident than ever before, and has proved it by posing for a sexy nude shoot.

The mother-of-two has shed her clothes for Closer magazine after losing a stone on a cabbage soup diet, taking her from a size 14 to a 10. And now Andrea has embraced her figure and said that while she was nervous about stripping for the boudoir-style shoot, she was keen to show off her figure while she still can.

more + picture...

She said: 'I feel a lot more body confident now than I did in my 30s. I think there’s something about hitting your 40s where you think, "The pressure’s off – I’m never going to look like Cindy Crawford, but I’m very happy to look like me." '

Andrea added: 'When posing like this was suggested, my instinct was to shy away. But I won’t have many more opportunities to do these kind of photos at my age, so I decided to go for it!

'I know life really is too short not to throw caution to the wind, so I’m going to enjoy it. One day it’ll be lovely to look back and say: ‘You were quite sexy once, Andrea!' 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...