Tuesday 24 January 2012

Angelina Jolie's naughty school teacher look in a tight leather pencil skirt

Angelina Jolie was drop dead gorgeous on the red carpet in her tight leather pencil skirt.

With Brad Pitt on her arm, Angelina’s naughty school teacher look sizzled on the red carpet when she stepped out in a Salvatore Ferragamo black leather skirt and low cut blouse that showed off her stunning figure.

The Hollywood power couple held hands as they attended the 77th Annual New York Film Critics Circle Awards Gala in New York, and Brad was honored with a best actor award for his roles in Moneyball and Tree of Life.
"I never imagined that I'd be standing up here tonight," Pitt said when accepting the award. "I do so because I've had the great fortune to work with the great people that I have...I love film, I really do. It means so much to me, so I thank you for this -- and I thank you that this isn't televised!"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...