Thursday 1 March 2012

"Hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence's Revealing Photo Shoot For Glamour Magazine

Jennifer Lawrence is ready for fans to see her as the tough and gritty Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games" -- but first, she's showing off a much sexier side in Glamour magazine.

Clutching Katniss' famous bow, Lawrence flaunts some serious cleavage on both the cover and inside the mag's April issue ... where she talks about getting in shape for the movie..

"I hate saying, ‘I like exercising.’ I want to punch people who say that in the face. But it’s nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It’s like, ‘Here’s your trainer. This is what you can eat.’

She adds, “I don’t diet. I do exercise! But I don’t diet. You can’t work when you’re hungry, you know?”
more pictures after the break...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...