Wednesday 17 October 2012

Ghanaian actor Van Vicker & wife celebrates 19th wedding anniversary

Celebrating his wedding anniversary on October 13, 2012, the Ghanaian actor & Nollywood favourite wrote on his Facebook page; 

‘Its being 19yrs with you. 10yrs of boyfriend, galfriend and 9yrs of marriage. Where I fall short u strengthen me and I become ur strength when u r weak. Today I thx God for u and for us and all He’s done for us over the years. He is seeing us thru. Let’s gun for 25yrs next. Thx for accepting to marry me 9yrs ago. I love lovin u, my wife. Muah.‘

Van Vicker is half dutch, half Ghanian.

The couple have three kids – two daughters, J’dyl, J-ian and a son Vj.

Wishing the couple more lovely and fulfilled years ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...