Thursday 18 October 2012

Rapper Drake graduates from high school at 25! ...10 yrs after leaving school!

The 25-year-old finally gained his diploma on Wednesday, ten years after leaving school at just 15 in search of stardom.

He tweeted to fans: 'One of the greatest feelings in my entire life. As of tonight I have graduated high school!'

And he did well, adding:
' '97per cent on my final exam. 88per cent in the course'.

The Best I Ever Had singer revealed that he had worked hard for the result.



'Thank you to my teacher Kim Janzen for spending the last 5 months working tirelessly with me!! OVO SOUND.'

At the age of 15 Drake prematurely ended his education when he won a role as a disabled former basketball star on the Canadian TV show Degrassi: The Next Generation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...