Friday 16 November 2012

"...I'm still working with Imo state government" - Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus

Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus has fired back at bloggers who recently reported that she (Slyvanus) has lost her appointment with IMO State Government. The actress insists her job is still intact. 

It was reported that Sylvanus had lost her appointment as the special assistant to Governor Rochas Okorocha on ‘Lagos Matters’.


In a statement, an upset Slyvanus says the story isn’t true.


The actress says there was a ‘cabinet reshuffle’ and that she’s still on board as the Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs. 

‘For the record, I was the Lagos liaison officer, SSA Lagos affairs which has been taken by Lisa and I I’m now SSA on public affairs. For my fans that still love and believe in me, God will always be faithful. For those who want my down fall, sorry am the wrong person because i stand tall and strong’ she wrote.

Nkiru Sylvanus who debuted in Nollywood in 2001 with Romance-drama movie ‘Terrible Sin’ has acted in over 70 home videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...