Tuesday 20 November 2012

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s reality show "Omotola: The Real Me" to debut in December

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde‘s reality show will hit TV screens on the 6th of December 2012.

Audiences will get an up close and exclusive look at the personal life of Movie star, Mom, Wife and Icon Omotola Jalade Ekeinde an African superstar OMOTOLA: THE REAL ME!

Filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica), OMOTOLA: THE REAL ME will be screened on AfricaMagic Entertainment, starting on December 6 and premiering a new episode every Thursday (18:30/21:00 CAT) for 13 weeks.



Talking about the series Omotola says nothing was off limits to the team filming her. “You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy!”

But she reassures fans that the show is designed for a wide audience. “Yes my image is ‘omosexy’ but this show is for the whole family. It’s good content for everyone.”
OMOTOLA: THE REAL ME was executive produced by IFactory Live, Oh Africa and Red Hot Concepts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...