Thursday 27 December 2012

Comedian AY opens up on controversial 'Haven Homes' house

 
Popular comedian, Ayo Makun has denied speculation that he is to receive a free house from Haven Homes courtesy of his deal as one of their ambassadors. 

In a chat with NigerianEntertainment, the comedian insists the house in question, which is currently under construction, is not connected to his role as an ambassador for the company. 

"I did an advert for the company as one of their ambassadors and I was duly paid. I wasn’t given the house free. Who does that in Nigeria? Even big international organisations don’t give as much for their ambassadors. I chose to buy the house because I realised that the company truly has the interest of its clients at heart and 2face decided to join me. "

Although he refused to disclose the worth of the house for obvious reasons, it was gathered that the house, located in Lekki Phase 1, could cost up to N70 million when completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...