Monday 3 December 2012

Popular Yoruba actor, Yomi Fabiyi opens up on marriage to British woman

Popular  actor, Yomi Fabiyi whose marriage plans to a British woman became a top topic of discussion last week has taken another dimension.
The movie practitioner, Yomi has been alleged to be in the relationship for material benefits and not love.

In his defence, Yomi blasted his critics that he's in the marriage for love and not for any British passport or any other material gains. 



He said,
"It has gotten to my notice lately that some few people are linking my proposed marriage to Fran, a British woman to desire of both money and papers. Everybody deserves to be loved. After that failed love attempt with my baby mother, I'm sure none of you will conclude I have not made attempts to move on with another person. I detest pre-existing conditions in marriage. That’s why there are so many failed marriages now.

Sadly, 10 out of 10 I have tried are not faithful and cannot stick to a man even when they preach love. The reason they do that I do not know. Meanwhile some seek solace in sexual pleasure in female counterparts and wish to keep a man as a moral figure head.

If I had wanted to take advantage of papers or money for over seven years I have been travelling to the UK I would have had one and collected all those stuff. When people cannot simplify the grace of God in one’s life they deduce it to several negativities.

At a point they linked my frequent trips to the UK as cocaine business. For the records I have not even set my eyes on it before. I am never trained to be desperate or greedy, if I don’t have I beg.

I'm sourcing for help to foot my part of the wedding, despite that we're making it a low key affair, my fiancĂ©, Fran is a modest income earner and her only contributions to the wedding are few things of her personal effects. In a month’s time I am due for a 10 years UK visiting visa, I don’t even know Fran five months ago. If I like I go for that or file at a later date according to their laws to be with her. I have laboured well enough to stand alone. All I want is someone that doesn't nag after the buts in my life but someone who derives joy from it. Nobody is a perfect creation.

Please and please stop spreading all your ill-thoughts around, it doesn't pay your bills. If you do not like what I’m doing simply pray and fast to God not to bless you with such. My wedding will go on as planned irrespective of whatever anyone says."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...