Monday 10 June 2013

"Jim Iyke wasted 6 years of my life" - Kenturah Hamilton

Former girlfriend of Nollywood ‘bad boy’ actor, Jim Iyke, Kenturah, seems not to have gotten over with the thought that her former man is now under the care of another man.

She has not hidden how heartbroken she is because of what Jim Iyke has reportedly done to her.

While their relationship was smooth, she praised the actor as being a good and understanding lover to be with. She then said Jim Iyke stood by her when the police in Jamaica reportedly killed her brother. But the dance step is different now.


The embittered lover recently said in an interview that, “I played along in the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up.

“He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God. I just can’t believe Jim would be this ungrateful after all I have done for him.

“I have not been able to accept this and I am truly in a state of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years of being there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in all that he did, then I wish Nadia the best of luck.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...