Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hollywood super-couple, Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner welcome third child

Jennifer Garner gave birth to her third child and it’s a boy!

The little boy joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, in the happy family along with proud papa Ben Affleck.

The 39-year-old mother has rocked both casual and dressy looks during her pregnancy, and in the last few weeks was spotted running errands with her little girls and hubby in Los Angeles.

Jen gushed about Ben in a recent interview, saying “Ben is not only my husband, he has helped me in every way. He is the base of my life. He is an incredibly loving and generous man. I expected he would be a great dad and he is. But what really surprised me was how, when something goes wrong, he is so much calmer than I am."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...