Thursday 23 February 2012

Jonathan Jaxson Issues Apology To Kim Kardashian

After publicly slamming his former friend and one-time client Kim Kardashian, the star’s “former publicist” Jonathan Jaxson has issued a statement apologizing to the star. 

Jaxson, who tweeted suicidal messages after receiving legal threats from Kim’s camp due to his claims that Kim’s marriage to Kris Humphries was all a publicity stunt and that Kim’s enormous $2 million 20.5-carat engagement ring from Humphries was actually a ring she already owned, revealed Wednesday in a statement that he had no first hand knowledge about Kim’s relationship with Kris.



“I wanted to apologize publicly to Kim Kardashian for any confusion that I may have caused by the personal statements I made recently regarding Kim Kardashian,” he said. “I would like to further clarify that I did not have any first hand knowledge of Kim’s relationship with Kris.


Any statement I made regarding Kim and her marriage was my opinion only and was not intended to imply first hand knowledge of Kim’s thoughts and feelings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...