Saturday 24 March 2012

Nollywood actress Stella Damasus bagged multi-million naira endorsement deal


Nollywood star actress Stella Damasus on Wednesday signed a multi-million naira fashion label deal with “SDA Collection” as the Brand Amabassdor of Amvictorious, a Houston Texas, USA based fashion label company which creates unique, one-of-a kind American-made lifestyle products for brides, babies, men, women lifestyle amongst other products, in Lagos.

The ceremony, which was presided over by the VP International Logistics, Mr. Edgar Dominguez, saw an elated Stella shed tears of joy as she thanked her stars for the privilege of identifying with a world class brand.

"I’m honoured that Amvictorious singled me out to be part of this project. For me, it’s God’s blessing because I have been praying for something that I can be proud of. And today, my dream has come true. I’m very excited" she said.
Congrats Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...