Monday 19 March 2012

RMD fights back - denied taking a second wife

The rumour last week was that Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe Damijo (popularly known as RMD) is having a 'not-so-secret' extra-marital affairs with young beautiful girl in her mid-twenties.

RMD took to his twitter page to express his grievances, anger, and disgust as follows:

"Just heard a mushroom magazine published a story that I took a 2nd wife. It’s a sick malicious lie. There are things I usually don't dignify

...but im dignifying this rumour cos this is one too many, I refuse to dignify the magazine by mentioning its name

...but if their intentions are to cause a crack in my marriage or make me and my family unhappy, the person will have unhappiness, pains and heartbreak

...for the reporter an d their informant, watch and wait for your own as you get it back in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over’.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...