Monday 19 March 2012

Don Jazzy confirms split with D'Banj?

It is no more news that Don Jazzy and D'Banj part ways, but neither has come out to confirm or deny the rumour.


Don Jazzy took to his twitter page and tweeted, "Good day friends. So sorry I have been away for long as I have been going through some changes in my life.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of a long Era and the beginning of a new One

Some of the rumours you have all heard recently are sad but true. The way forward now is to make sure I keep bringing you guys more of the beautiful music you all love to dance to.
And to end d old era, I will be donating the proceeds of my production catalogue from day one till date to five charity organizations. Thanks. IDJA"


the tweet image after the break...





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...