Saturday 18 May 2013

Beyoncé responds to pregnancy rumours

Beyoncé is clearly not happy about the pregnancy buzz in the press.

After days of speculation multiple sources confirmed with E! News that she is in fact expecting her second child with Jay-Z.

But the pop singer was obviously frustrated with the rumours as she posted a sharply worded note to Instagram appearing to address the gossip head-on.

The note stated: 'I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me.'

The message has since been removed from her Instagram account.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z - real name Shawn Carter - remained tight-lipped about her first pregnancy until sensationally announcing it live at the MTV Video Music Awards in August 2011.

Beyoncé recently admitted she would love to give her daughter a sibling, because she enjoyed such a close relationship with her younger sister Solange Knowles, 26, when they were growing up.

She said: 'I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being a big sister.'

Pressed on when she may have another child, she added: 'At some point, when it's supposed to happen.'
Seems it may just have happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...