Tuesday 6 December 2011

Daniel Craig "unsatisfied" with his career

Fast cars, beautiful women and vast quantities of Martini - no wonder James Bond star Daniel Craig claims he is "not satisfied"!


With the British actor about to start filming for new 007 flick 'Skyfall', Craig has revealed how he is too much of a perfectionist to ever be truly happy with his acting career.


"I'm definitely not satisfied about my career. I don't know how you can be; it's the very nature of things," he told GQ magazine.

"I'm always trying to figure it out and I'm kind of unsatisfied constantly. I always want to get it right and I don't know what the answer to it is."


The 43-year-old also admitted that he still finds it hard to believe that he was handed the role of the iconic secret agent, and that he is "not quite sure how" he has been such a success as Bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...