Tuesday 6 December 2011

Russell Brand wants a baby with wife Katy Perry

After laughing off rumours that his marriage to Katy Perry is on the rocks, Russell Brand has revealed that he is ready for the pitter-patter of tiny feet.

There were whispers earlier in the week that the former wild boy was about to be dumped by his pop star wife, despite just a year of marriage.

However, the 36-year-old poured cold water on such talk by declaring: "I am really happily married. I would like one (a baby)."

“I love those little babies in the beginning. They’re so lovely in that bit. “Me and Katy are the god­parents to two twin boys.

“At first they were boring. They were just essentially little fluid factories, generating fluids with no regard for what I was wearing.

“Now they are interesting. They smile and look at me and wonder. “I’m just observing them like I’m a scientist. I can learn from them.”


The comic admitted though that despite having designs on a settled family life, he was still prone to the odd bout of wild behavior, albeit within reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...