Friday 3 February 2012

Michelle Obama completed 25 push-ups on Ellen DeGenere show

Michelle Obama has been touring California promoting her health agenda, so when she was challenged to a push-up contest on a TV show, she quickly dropped to the floor to prove she practiced what she preached.

The challenge began when daytime TV host Ellen DeGeneres asked the U.S First Lady on her show: 'How many push-ups can you do? Because I like to do a push-up.'


'I don't know I can do some - can you? I know you've got these back issues,' Mrs Obama teased.

To which the TV host stood up and took off her jacket, and a smiling Mrs Obama, who has completed push-ups with Archbishop Desmond Tutu stood up ready to take on the challenge.

The pair started doing the push-ups on the studio floor with the audience counting along - Mrs Obama completed an impressive 25.

'I thought it wouldn't be good to show off the first lady so I stopped,' quipped DeGeneres after quitting.' I thought this looks bad that I'm going to beat her. I'm 54 and you're 48.'






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...