Monday 12 March 2012

Christina Hendricks in a sizzling low cut dresses for Blackbook magazine shoot

She will soon be back on the small screen again when the new season of Mad Men airs next month. But Christina Hendricks is already whetting fans' appetites for the critically acclaimed show by appearing in a new sizzling beach magazine shoot.

The 36-year-old star looks stunning in a series of beautiful dresses as she poses on the sand with an ocean backdrop in the March issue of Blackbook magazine.

Despite being well-known for her curvy figure, the star tells the magazine that she's not interested in talking about her legendary hourglass frame.

'I’ve always been really comfortable in my skin, but I’m really just a girl who would prefer talking about my acting rather than my body,' she says.

'But I’m a very comfortable naked person. Not in front of other people, but at home and in front of my husband [actor Geoffrey Arend]. I feel good not wearing clothes.'
more pictures after the break...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...