Friday 16 March 2012

Nicki Minaj flaunts her curve on the set of new video for Starships

She said this week she struggled to keep the pounds off. But judging by the outtakes from her latest music video, Nicki Minaj has nothing to worry about.

The 29-year-old was spotted flaunting her very shapely derriere in a pink bikini as she shot Starships in Oahu Hawaii. The rapper and singer also donned a green wig, in keeping with her very out of this world appearance, as she rolled around on the sand.

It has long been rumoured that the star has had surgery to achieve her bootylicious behind, but she has not admitted or denied it.

She explained to DJ Funkmast Flex last year that she didn't mind the comments. 'I don’t mind the fascination. It’s all good. … But I’ve said this before, it doesn’t define me. So, I try my best not to focus my energy on it.

'Like, if you guys focus energy on and spend energy on it, I don’t mind it. You know, people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do. As long as they’re talking about Nicki Minaj, I’m good.'

more pictures after the break...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...