Thursday 26 July 2012

Kristen Stewart issues apology to Robert Pattinson over affair with married director Rupert Sanders


Kristen Stewart has issued a grovelling public apology to Robert Pattinson following revelations of her affair with married director Rupert Sanders.

Pictures emerged last night of the Twilight actress, 22, in the arms of the 41-year-old Snow White And The Huntsman filmmaker - who has two young children with model wife Liberty Ross.

According to People, Kristen said: 'I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.
'This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.'

There was no response, at least publicly, from Robert.

Rupert too has reportedly followed suit, telling People:
'I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. 'My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.'

Yesterday it was reported that last Tuesday, Kristen was caught in the arms of Rupert - with celebrity magazine Us Weekly claiming to have photographic evidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...