Thursday 13 December 2012

Popular Yoruba actress, Remi Oshodi [Surutu] debunks pregnancy rumour

Popular actress, Remi Oshodi better known as Surutu has flayed the reports going viral online that she’s pregnant. She also denied having any relationship with socialite, Gbenga Islander who is reported to have impregnated her. 

Surutu in an exclusive interview with E24-7 Magazine while on the set of Lola Ajibola’s movie, "Talopa Mummy Mi" directed by Saheed Adebayo in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, said she’s not pregnant . ‘‘ I have received a couple of calls today and my colleagues here said it’s on Twitter that I’m pregnant., I don’t even know who Gbenga Islander is. I have never set my eyes on him before. I don’t know him and I’m sure he has not met me before.”

Excerpts of the interview after the break... 

There are reports online that you are pregnant for Gbenga Islander?
Who is Gbenga Islander? I’m not pregnant. I have received a couple of calls today on the reports and my colleagues here said it’s on Twitter that I’m pregnant., I don’t even know who Gbenga Islander is. I have never set my eyes on him before. I don’t know him and I’m sure he has not met me before.

Are you pregnant for the man you are in a relationship with currently?
No, ‘I’m not pregnant yet for him. Yes, I’m in a relationship and you know. I don’t know why there are reports that I’m pregnant, it’s sickening and it’s another baseless rumor. I’m not the party type, so it will be pretty difficult for anyone to see me out there and if I’m seeing, I do not look pregnant, after all, I should know if I’m pregnant. I’m surprised this is spreading like wildfire.”

Are you getting pregnant soon?
“I’m not too small to be pregnant. Am I somebody’s wife or somebody’s father’s wife? I think I have my life to live.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...